Re: Help With Placeholders

PerlGoon wrote:

Instead I was looking for something already built into DBI that would
maybe return the last executed query... or something built into MySQL
that would log specific queries.

Set DBI trace?

http://search.cpan.org/perldoc?DBI#TRACING

--
Bart.

  • Re: Access apps with user definable fields?
    ... New fields would need to added to tables, queries, ... Of course they have their own built in report writer ... > I have an app I built for nonprofits who provide FREE ... > add control switches to control whether certain fields are displayed or ...
    (microsoft.public.access.formscoding)
  • Re: FreeBSD5.3-RC1 MySQL Performance
    ... > the MySQL backend was MyISAM. ... > 6139 queries per second ... Your results for system scope threads is actually pretty good and is ... difference between FreeBSD and Linux being due to things like the fsync ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • Re: Your suggestions about this Dell configuration?
    ... either Apache or MySQL stops responding. ... If it's 3-4 million for each site per month, the hardware you are ... If you're getting lots of ad-hoc database queries and fetches/writes ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • FreeBSD5.3-RC1 MySQL Performance
    ... RedHat Fedora with native threads on 2.6 kernel and the same ... the MySQL backend was MyISAM. ... sched_4bsd and preemption) ... 6139 queries per second ...
    (freebsd-current)
  • RE: anybody use MySQL?
    ... I have developed and implemented a project using MySQL as back-end to Access ... time and timestamp consistently. ... Also, if queries, especially one written for recordsources or rowsources, ... row if it does not have a primary key. ...