- From: jidanni@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Wed, 03 Oct 2007 03:06:55 +0800
die() has access to these two:
$ perldoc -f die
the current script line number and input line number
The latter is $., but what about the former? No accessing that
from within one's program unless one wants to die() or warn()?
- Prev by Date: FAQ 4.36 How can I expand variables in text strings?
- Next by Date: Re: howto generate html email with reference to a png-picture (inline)
- Previous by thread: FAQ 4.36 How can I expand variables in text strings?
- Next by thread: Re: $current_script_line_number