Re: "Program Working" web page ?

"Gunnar" == Gunnar Hjalmarsson <noreply@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

Gunnar> I thought you were aware of it, btw.

Ahh, oh, yeah, ok. Hmm. I thought that it had started up again. Darn.

<merlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> <URL:>
See for onsite and open-enrollment Perl training!

Relevant Pages

  • Re: OT: Email syntax validation
    ... Gunnar> Yeah, I noticed that, too. ... Randal should really think twice before ... Gunnar> including '&' in his real addresses. ... This is why I have to fight the continual battle. ...
  • Re: Sorting an associative array
    ... Purl Gurl wrote: ... Yeah. ... Gunnar Hjalmarsson ...