Re: xml-to-word document

I don't have an exact knowledge about XML, but I can say that XML is
much more than a text file format. You can describe/store things with
it that you cant describe/store with a word document. Thus it is not
possible to convert from XML in general to a word document.

  • Re: VB6 to MS WORD help
    ... alternative method of producing a Word document other than using ... Since Word 2007 the file format is XML instead of a proprietary ... so in practice it be easier to write out XML text. ... that requires yet another skillset - "a matter of knowing the ...
    (comp.lang.basic.visual.misc)
  • Re: word webpages
    ... I suppose the problem is that XML, HTML in Word is intended for another thing as opposed to website material. ... My experience with DreamWeaver is very, ... HTML simply isn't powerful enough to describe a Word document. ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: word webpages
    ... both Word and DreamWeaver will enable the user ... to decide that they don't need some parts of the Word document in their web ... XML all versions ... When Microsoft first included the ...
    (microsoft.public.mac.office.word)
  • Re: Open Word 2007 doc with link to Excel 2007
    ... the issue was previously raised to Microsoft based on ... They can 'extend' XML ... Using either the workaround from the above article or using the legacy ... by the file format change to XML file format. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.docmanagement)
  • Re: How to get data from txt file into table of word template thro
    ... "Jezebel" wrote: ... However,for this time, I Just assume that I need to populate the info into ... derived directly from the XML? ... not all customer info need to be in the word document. ...
    (microsoft.public.word.vba.general)