fault on add cart page
- From: Tami@xxxxxxx
- Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 16:17:28 GMT
I have a problem that I cannot find
The site has been working all ok BUT all of a sudden a fault has come up
I have a page ( shopping cart page ) where I can select things then
goto the bottom of the page and press a button ( ADD TO CART ) which
then should go to a cgi script and run it BUT for some reason when you
press the add button it brings the name of the script up and ask if you
want to safe the cgi script.
Any help would be most welcome
- Prev by Date: FAQ 9.10 How do I decode or create those %-encodings on the web?
- Next by Date: Re: fault on add cart page
- Previous by thread: FAQ 9.10 How do I decode or create those %-encodings on the web?
- Next by thread: Re: fault on add cart page