Re: a newbie encounters difficulties in using module
- From: Ben Morrow <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 16:15:15 +0000
Quoth "Rose" <rose@xxxxxxxx>:
I'm testing the codes obtained from internet:<snip>
I have already installed Imager module by CPAN.
There is a module called 'Color' on the CPAN, but it has nothing to do
with Imager. If you meant Imager::Color, then that is part of the Imager
distribution and should have been installed along with Imager.
And when I ran the test.pl by perl test.pl, the following error appears.
What else should I do?
Can't locate Imager/Color.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
This makes no sense. Somehow you seem to have installed Imager.pm
without Imager/Color.pm, which should be impossible. I would suggest you
try reinstalling Imager.
- Prev by Date: extraction of info from fixed position
- Next by Date: Re: extraction of info from fixed position
- Previous by thread: a newbie encounters difficulties in using module
- Next by thread: Re: a newbie encounters difficulties in using module