FormMail - value1=value2
- From: "Adrian Nelson" <myfirstnameAHTajn.me.uk>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 19:16:33 -0000
Hi, I hope a really simple question with an equally simple answer...!
Trying to get FormMail to recognise that "M_recipient" means "recipient", for the purposes of WorldPay which can only pass on fields that begin M_. Have tried M_recipient=recipient (wishful thinking).
Apologies if I'm posting in the wrong ng, FormMail is Perl based and I live in hope..
Thanks in advance, Adrian.
- Prev by Date: Re: Number of days since 1/1/2000
- Next by Date: Re: Regular Expression to Replace UPPER Case Text with lower case text
- Previous by thread: FAQ 4.21 How do I remove consecutive pairs of characters?
- Next by thread: Re: FormMail - value1=value2