FormMail - value1=value2

Hi, I hope a really simple question with an equally simple answer...!

Trying to get FormMail to recognise that "M_recipient" means "recipient", for the purposes of WorldPay which can only pass on fields that begin M_. Have tried M_recipient=recipient (wishful thinking).

Apologies if I'm posting in the wrong ng, FormMail is Perl based and I live in hope..

Thanks in advance, Adrian.

  • Anonymous Mail Forwarding Vulnerabilities in FormMail 1.9
    ... exploit for older and already well-known FormMail 1.6 version security ... locally-implemented replacement script. ... value of a hidden HTML form field (recipient) within a form (or ...
    (Bugtraq)
  • Re: Formmail Question
    ... > Can anyone help me with altering the formmail scriot to include the ... > if statements that determine the recipient? ... This group is for discussing the Perl programming language. ... There are many scripts named "formmail". ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: First Prize is a pair of Stac Cricket Bat, A pair of Batting Pads and a Pair of Batting Gloves.
    ... Error: Bad or Missing Recipient ... There was no recipient or an invalid recipient specified in the data sent to FormMail. ... Please make sure you have filled in the recipient form field with an e-mail address that has been configured in @recipients or @allow_mail_to. ...
    (uk.rec.competitions)