Re: how to retrieve info

Rose <rose@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
i have hundreds of files to submit to

http://propka.ki.ku.dk/~drogers/

for analysis. the inputs are some 4-letter code, e.g. 1a00, 1brs, 2bti,
3bmn, ...

How can I tell perl to submit the values

perldoc -q form

How do I automate an HTML form submission?

and retrieve the results under a
Linux platform?

perldoc -q HTML

How do I fetch an HTML file?

--
Tad McClellan

  • Re: My code only works for 1st line in a file..need your help
    ... Read perldoc -f chomp or read ... unless (defined $html) { ... it may be worth rewriting to use the proper ... We do not stop playing because we grow old; ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: How to fetch a file from web ?
    ... > I want to fetch ... How do I fetch an HTML file? ... perldoc -q automat ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Perl software?
    ... HTML document. ... perldoc -q mail ... How do I use MIME to make an attachment to a mail message? ... you might want to read about using CPAN: ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Two Perl programming questions
    ... is a great place to find some tutorials to read. ... I've found a Perl example to ... perldoc -f readline ... obviously be the HTML text you'd like to print. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: remove html to leave text
    ... perldoc -q 'remove HTML' ... If you're too impatient to read through all of docs, here's a hint on usage: ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)