Re: CLPM - a help group?

John Bokma wrote:
Adam Worrall <worrall-unet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

No, not all help desk work that way. Please stop using that one blanket statement to cover all various kinds of help services that exist out there. I have worked one on so I know first hand, so please spare me the superiority complex.

So you worked at a voluntary help desk that had no obligation to function?

That's not what I said. We were not obligated to give help, but we did so because we wanted to. We weren't even paid for the time spent there (though we were paid for other things outside of the desk.)

- Adam
.