Fine tuning appearance of charts produced by Chart::Lines: is it possible?
- From: Ted Byers <r.ted.byers@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 08:13:46 -0700 (PDT)
I have been searching through the documentation for Chart::Lines to no
avail. What I am looking for is a way to have the chart format the
tick labels for the Y axis. In one case, I need to append the '%'
symbol to the number displyed, whatever that number is, and in another
I need to prepend the "$" to the number. Not only do I have functions
that do this to output I send to a file, or into a PDF::Table, I have
a function that inserts ',' into numbers greather than or equal to
1,000, to make such numbers easier to read.
How can I tell Chart::Lines to use a particular format, or, better, to
use one of my functions, to format the tick labels?
- Prev by Date: Format for data exchange?
- Next by Date: Re: Filehandle STDIN reopened as $fh1 only for output
- Previous by thread: Format for data exchange?
- Next by thread: Script for uploading files to a server