Re: Is someone trying to delete this group?

Tim Greer wrote:
Ugh, I didn't notice I left some of the spammer post's actual URL in
part of one of my quotes. Sorry about that.

No worries, you were just giving an example, and clearly not endorsing or
pushing it. I think it's safe to say anyone whose sucessfully passed primary
(elementary) school can see such a difference :)

--
Thanks, Rom.

  • Re: Is someone trying to delete this group?
    ... part of one of my quotes. ... No worries, you were just giving an example, and clearly not endorsing or ... place where you talk about perl on usenet. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Vatican Declares ToE Compatible With Christianity
    ... endorsing or going to endorse the view of Michael Behe. ... evolution, that intelligent design is NOT science and should not be ... Total evasion of the Pope's quotes, and the points raised, while ... Ray Martinez, Protestant. ...
    (talk.origins)
  • Re: Level 2
    ... subscribe to level 2 quotes? ... I am neither endorsing nor bashing a provider. ...
    (misc.invest.stocks)