Re: Checking return values

Andrew DeFaria wrote:

And, if you think about it, if print fails what are you gonna do? I
mean how are you gonna inform the outside world of the failure if you
can't talk to the outside world?!?

;-)

Now print to a file... That's another matter...

:-)

  • Re: Arrays instead of files into hashes
    ... Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Dedicated & Semi-Dedicated servers ... terminology extraction for linguistic purposes. ... little script and the output is an array which I can display in a file ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: error printing page using LWP::Simple
    ... Same objection. ... failure... ... Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Dedicated & Semi-Dedicated servers ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Need help on AoH or array or any other think that might help!
    ... of foreach), but it will run. ... understand the issue now that you've seen the code this was in response ... Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Dedicated & Semi-Dedicated servers ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Newbie php problem
    ... Please forget the first part of the script, as I do put some extra ... accepting input, ... Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Dedicated & Semi-Dedicated servers ...
    (alt.php)
  • Re: Date/Time module
    ... possible the calculations don't lend themselves to a super efficient ... but I'm betting they do. ... Shared Hosting, Reseller Hosting, Dedicated & Semi-Dedicated servers ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)