Re: MIME:Lite email address issue
- From: "Thrill5" <nospam@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 01:26:21 -0500
"Ed Jay" <edMbj@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
I'm using MIME::Lite to send an email with an attachment. It works fine,I'm assuming you really mean that "example2.com" is the local domain of the
except for one detail. Unless I use a specific email address, the email
and attachment are not delivered. To wit:
I use From => $rpt_email,
For $rpt_email = ed@xxxxxxxxxxx, the email is delivered. example.com is
NOT the domain in which the script resides.
For $rpt_email = something@xxxxxxxxxxxx, the email is not delivered.
example2.com is the domain hosting the script.
SMTP server that you are using. The issue lies with the SMTP server, not
- Prev by Date: Re: I need a job in C/C++/Perl immediately. Telecomute only. Full-Time. Regex/XML/Database/Parsing(et all) Expert. Will work for 60k the first year guaranteed !!
- Next by Date: FAQ 4.61 How can I always keep my hash sorted?
- Previous by thread: FAQ 4.51 How do I permute N elements of a list?
- Next by thread: Re: MIME:Lite email address issue