Re: writing get_script()

In Dread Ink, the Grave Hand of Jürgen Exner Did Inscribe:

True. However there is no reason why not to build a binary tree in Perl.

Is there a module for it?

A quick search for 'Binary Tree" on CPAN returns several hundred
results, the very first on being "Tree::Binary" with many more
interesting modules on the same and the next page.

I've got a new problem here. I've installed Tree::Binary using
activestate's ppm. To test, I've run a script with the line
use Tree::Binary;
.. I find no Binary.pm in the Tree folder where I would expect it:

http://lomas-assault.net/usenet/z31.jpg

I wouldn't know how to proceed.
--
Frank

Oh, What Doesn't Kill You Can Have Lingering Aftereffects!
~~ Al Franken,

  • Re: writing get_script()
    ... the Grave Hand of Franken Sense Did Inscribe: ... A quick search for 'Binary Tree" on CPAN returns several hundred ... I went to cpan and downloaded the tar.gz package for this, ... No Child Left Behind is the most ironically named act, ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: writing get_script()
    ... the Grave Hand of Jürgen Exner Did Inscribe: ... However there is no reason why not to build a binary tree in Perl. ... No Child Left Behind is the most ironically named act, ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: doing things with binary trees
    ... the Grave Hand of Andrew Tomazos Did Inscribe: ... text using a binary tree. ...
    (comp.programming)