Re: Loop aborts on web server

"Emil Horowitz" <info@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I have noticed that a large For loop (10,000 to 20,000 loops) aborts after
about 500 to 600 loops and terminates script execution when running on the
web server of my ISP. On my local host, the complete loop runs without
problems. Any idea about this?

My first guess would be different ulimits between the local host and the
web server.
Or different versions Perl, leading to different program behavoiur.

jue

  • Re: Error exposing orchestration as web service
    ... I have the same problem, as a workaround, I am publishing the orchestration ... and I am making sure that there are no web server ... extensions or SharePoint on the local host too. ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Apache 2: Remote access - server not found but localhost OK
    ... I am trying to set up the Apache web server 2.0 on a Redhat Linux box. ... I started httpd. ... local host: either http://localhost or http://IP worked ok. ...
    (comp.os.linux)
  • web apps
    ... Did you connect to the correct web server when creating ... the web app? ... the very first dioalog window you ... get offers either "local host" (your desktop, ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.distributed_apps)