How to replace c:\Program Files with Program Files (x86) in all scripts?

Hi experts,

I have a parent folder, C:\Test and it has a few sub-folders (and its
files) and files and I am now forced to do the following change in all
files starting from its parent folder, c:\Test

To replace a string, "c:\\program files\" or "c:\PROGRA~1" with "C:\
\Program Files (x86)" in all files.

Here is some thing I am trying with:

C:\>perl -i.bak -pe "s/Progra~1/Program Files (x86)/g" `find "C:\
\Test" -type f -name "*.pl" `

Error is:
Can't open `find: No such file or directory.
Can't do inplace edit: C:\\Test is not a regular file.
Can't open -type: No such file or directory.
Can't open f: No such file or directory.
Can't open -name: No such file or directory.
Can't open *.pl`: Invalid argument.

When I run the find command (find C:\Test -type f -name "*.pl" ), it
is returning the correct set of files, but it not working with the
perl commandline.

Where am I doing wrong?

--J