Re: cpan fails to work after machine relocation

  • Re: cpan fails to work after machine relocation
    ... Net::IMAP" terminates with an error message (at the end of this message. ... I'd be prepared to completely re-configure cpan, ... internet to get a list of mirrors. ... conf init connect_to_internet_ok urllist ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: cpan fails to work after machine relocation
    ... did you tried what comes with the error message ? ... internet to get a list of mirrors. ... If you wish to get a list of CPAN ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: cpan fails to work after machine relocation
    ... did you tried what comes with the error message ? ... internet to get a list of mirrors. ... If failure had no penalty success would not be a prize (T. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: False Error when saving files from IE 6
    ... >> and none of them are near mirrors or the like. ... >>> computer recieving the file to recieve it fine, ... I have a wireless network ... >>>> get an error message that says: ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)