Re: Preventing lines from printing

In <h6uv88$kun$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, on 08/24/2009
at 09:04 PM, tmcd@xxxxxxxxx (Tim McDaniel) said:

If you want to come by my office and try to train my technical lead in
Perl advanced features that are not obvious, please try.

It would be more productive to train you in documentation.

reply to spamtrap@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  • Re: 12.1 initial install rehearsal scene-1, take-1
    ... In normal English saying the documentation is there means that the ... Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz, SysProg and JOAT ... Unsolicited bulk E-mail subject to legal action. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: Using rename script to change multiple files
    ... find a prename anywhere in the documentation, ... Shmuel Metz, SysProg and JOAT ... Unsolicited bulk E-mail subject to legal action. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Absolute Beginner requests assistance
    ... including some I haven't even read and those are less useless. ... I've been able to find syntax information there a lot more quickly ... Perhaps susehelp should include a guide to available documentation. ... Unsolicited bulk E-mail subject to legal action. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: SuSE documentation
    ... it's important that the documentation clearly tell him ... is setting up a US international keyboard with dead keys via Yast. ... Unsolicited bulk E-mail subject to legal action. ... domain Patriot dot net user shmuel+news to contact me. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)
  • Re: missing packages on 9.2 cds
    ... documentation and didn't continue shipping floppies after they stopped ... Because SuSE/Novell is acting like they support CDROM without actually ... Unsolicited bulk E-mail subject to legal action. ...
    (alt.os.linux.suse)