Re: decimal round off issue

On 2009-09-24, Ben Morrow <ben@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
AFAIK, there are many gcc's on Win32, all (?) using different CRTL...

Really? The only port I've ever seen is the MinGW port, which uses
MSVCRT as it's libc. (I don't count Cygwin/Interix/whatever gccs as
running on Win32, and neither does perl.)

I saw mentions of djgcc port. At some time OS/2 EMX port was working
on Win32 with an appropriate syscalls library (RSX-NT, if I remember
correct) - but later people could not reproduce it; I did not collect
enough incentive to debug.

I know that klibc sources have __WIN32__ defines and subdirectories
scattered about... Do not know whether klibc actually compiles under
Win32. I know that Perl compiles - and at least in some repects works
- with klibc.

Yours,
Ilya

  • Having trouble porting an application to MS-Windows
    ... doesn't port to Win32. ... a single character response (ACK or NAK) is expected in return. ... print STDOUT " NAK"; ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: VCL.NET revisited...
    ... might need to port the application back to Win32. ... app, ... VCL.NET rather than having to learn WinForms -- especially ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • win32a: or, a proper PDCurses for Win32
    ... PDCurses to Win32. ... may be of interest to the other variants that support the Curses interface. ... which PDCurses for SDL does not have. ... I suppose it could also coexist with a full windowed port, ...
    (rec.games.roguelike.nethack)
  • Re: Borland "Turbo Explorer" Developer Studio
    ... Why would anyone want to take a perfectly good native Win32 app and port it ... Porting Fish Facts as a cute little demo is one thing but porting tens of ...
    (borland.public.delphi.non-technical)
  • Re: Detecting Bourne (or csh) shell from Perl
    ... port which uses "native" shell vs Korn-syntax shell. ... Win32 port, the one in the core, and that uses $ENVto ... There are probably tens of different C libraries, ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)