- From: Nathan <nathanabu@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 03:04:53 -0800 (PST)
Its not really related to code, and more related to an algorithem.
(which will be implemented in perl)
my problem is as follows, given a website, for example, http://www.nokia.com,
how can I really determine whether its the manufacturer site (official
nokia's site...) or not? (for example, htttp://www.nokia-fans.com is
not, assuming there is something like that...).
The real problem arises when the manufacturer name does NOT
corresponds the site name, for example, manufactuere name : YTXT , and
- Prev by Date: FAQ 8.13 How do I trap control characters/signals?
- Next by Date: Re: Web recognition
- Previous by thread: FAQ 8.13 How do I trap control characters/signals?
- Next by thread: Re: Web recognition