Re: Website login

Ninja Li <nickli2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Please advise on the best way to enter login
information using a perl script and perl package I should use.

http://search.cpan.org/~petdance/WWW-Mechanize-1.60/lib/WWW/Mechanize.pm#$mech-%3Ecredentials%28_$username,_$password_%29

--
Tad McClellan
email: perl -le "print scalar reverse qq/moc.liamg\100cm.j.dat/"

  • Re: How to for building Software in Minix
    ... You need to install the Perl package as well - autom4te is a perl script. ... Kind regards, ... David ...
    (comp.os.minix)
  • Re: Problem executing several layers deep from a service
    ... Tad McClellan wrote: ... >>I have a perl script which is installed as a service ... I believe that it is the WinNT/XP equivalent of a daemon. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Help with a Reg Ex
    ... Although I know that it is checking to see if the string starts with ... Can someone explain to me in english what it is doing??? ... Or did you mean "in someone else's Perl script" instead? ... Tad McClellan ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)