Re: Posting Guidelines for comp.lang.perl.misc ($Revision: 1.9 $)
- From: Justin C <justin.1011@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 22 Dec 2010 09:13:37 +0000
On 2010-12-21, Ralph Malph <ralph@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Have you forgotten than no one is getting paid for the work done
developing perl or maintaining documentation? It's wonderful that
people have taken the trouble to write FAQs and posting guidlines
it makes this newsgroup actually usable.
It's easy to criticise, but much harder to actually do anything
about it. Seeing as Tad has done something about it and all you do
is criticise Tad gets respect and I see you as something lower than
a dog's gift to the bottom of my shoe.
You can either contribute and make this a better place for all or
you can STFU. Either way you've pushed my button one time too many.
I hope you like posting messages that people won't read.
Oh, BTW, the question at the top of this post was rhetorical, I
don't expect an answer and shan't see one even if you post it.
Justin C, by the sea.
- Prev by Date: FAQ 9.5 How do I extract URLs?
- Next by Date: FAQ 8.12 How do I start a process in the background?
- Previous by thread: Re: Posting Guidelines for comp.lang.perl.misc ($Revision: 1.9 $)
- Next by thread: Re: Posting Guidelines for comp.lang.perl.misc ($Revision: 1.9 $)