Re: Problem

On Mar 25, 11:35 am, Buntownik <misio...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How to detect file upload abort using an upload hook in perl. When
client aborts the upload i need to remove the info about the file from
the db. I can't do it size base, because before upload ends i only
have an approximate file size (request + file). I'm tryin to use
mod_perl Apache2::Connection->aborted() but so far to no effect.

Are you saying that Apache2::Connection->aborted() is wrong?

  • RE: PROBLEM
    ... How to detect file upload abort using an upload hook in perl. ... client aborts the upload i need to remove the info about the file ... Zeigen Sie uns Ihre beste Seite und gewinnen Sie ein iPad! ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • PROBLEM
    ... How to detect file upload abort using an upload hook in perl. ... client aborts the upload i need to remove the info about the file from ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Problem
    ... How to detect file upload abort using an upload hook in perl. ... client aborts the upload i need to remove the info about the file from ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Solution design
    ... allow the end user to upload photos to the server. ... The first request would trigger for creating: ... and uses the advantages of the .NET technologies even on client side). ... we tried to create a Java applet that was trying to ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • Re: Problem using cURL with a web service
    ... I did try to use PUT with a web service that requires it. ... The PUT request is used to upload resources to the server. ... set the _method to put in the header, I can do this as a POST. ...
    (comp.lang.php)