- From: bobbi <rwv0115@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 14:32:25 -0700 (PDT)
On Mar 25, 11:35 am, Buntownik <misio...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
How to detect file upload abort using an upload hook in perl. When
client aborts the upload i need to remove the info about the file from
the db. I can't do it size base, because before upload ends i only
have an approximate file size (request + file). I'm tryin to use
mod_perl Apache2::Connection->aborted() but so far to no effect.
Are you saying that Apache2::Connection->aborted() is wrong?
- From: Buntownik
- Prev by Date: FAQ 7.4 How do I skip some return values?
- Next by Date: FAQ 8.47 How do I keep my own module/library directory?
- Previous by thread: Re: Problem
- Next by thread: FAQ 5.42 How do I delete a directory tree?