Re: Posting Guidelines for comp.lang.perl.misc ($Revision: 1.9 $)

On Fri, 20 May 2011 01:34:50 -0600, Uno wrote:

(snip over 200 lines)

I think the frequency of the faqs could be reduced by a binary order of
magnitude. Then you might hear the crickets.

And you quoted the whole guidelines for those two lines? Hard to take you

Relevant Pages

  • Re: A reconciliation of theistic evolution
    ... attending too much to magnitude as such. ... Can you provide evidence for the assertion that god cares about ... you can believe Mark Twain's researches. ...
  • Re: A reconciliation of theistic evolution
    ... spiritual matters and true wisdom (as opposed to mere knowledge) by ... attending too much to magnitude as such. ...
  • Re: God=G_uv PURE PHYSICS
    ... > use base 10 is because increasing by an order of magnitude means ... It has more to do with magnetism. ... For the transmission or data along copper wires such as ...
  • Re: Wages Vs Prices
    ... output exceeds the entire output of Ancient Greece in several orders of magnitude. ... other technologies also enhance this effect. ... tech companies did just fine on 5% R&D, and roughly 10% "pure business" with the remainder in production, production support and sales. ...
  • Re: C++ Guidelines
    ... > We should have guidelines and suggestions. ... relates to the number of arguments, but I'll accept that as a suggestion. ... > the same function in the base class and do some additional processing, ...