problem reading html stream
- From: "Dave Saville" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2012 15:19:19 +0000 (UTC)
I have a perl script that reads a, large, html stream (TV program
I use IO::Socket, do a "my $socket = new" and then a "while (
<$socket>)" to fetch the data.
Now the problem *might* be their end, but it hangs after *exactly*
180K for about 5 minutes and then completes. Firefox pulls the same
data in 10s of seconds. Which, to my thinking, would eliminate any
funnies in libc.
- Prev by Date: Re: Multiline Search-Replace With Perl One-liner
- Next by Date: Re: Multiline Search-Replace With Perl One-liner
- Previous by thread: Very slow
- Next by thread: Re: problem reading html stream