ssh tullen

Hi,

I have a PostgreSQL database behind a firewall which I can access from a
fixed IP address but obviously not while on the road where I must issue
something like:

ssh -N -C user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -L 5433/localhost/5432

and then run my script to generate the report.

I can in a slightly different context using Net::SSH issue commands
to the remote host, but I have been unable to figure out how to open a
tunnel from within the perl script (preferably with a module, but that's
not really the issue), then do my usual thing, and then close the tunnel
again.

Is this a unique problem? Or can someone point me to a code fragment
that does something like this...

el
.