- From: Aqil <tekskills.aqil@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2012 11:00:36 -0700 (PDT)
Hope you are doing well!
Please let me know if you have any available consultant for the below position.
Job Title: Perl Developer
Location: Newark, CA and and/or Maiden, NC 2-3 days per week (some travel might be required between the 2)
Duration: 6 months plus
• At least 6-7 years of working experience as Perl Developer
• Strong Experience with Systems automation and Integration of software with existing systems
• Good Experience in Designing, coding, and debugging applications
• Good experience in Software testing and quality assurance
• Experience with Relational DB design, development, and administration (MySQL, Oracle, SQLite, etc.)
• Experience with Unix/Linux software development and administration
Networking and Network Management experience is preferred (with CCNA, CCNP and/or working Cisco experience a big plus)
Java/J2EE Experience preferred
Strong presentation skills and track record with customer/stakeholder requirements analysis and systems design
- Prev by Date: Re: using Archive::Zip::MemberRead fails to find "opened" method
- Next by Date: Re: using Archive::Zip::MemberRead fails to find "opened" method
- Previous by thread: using Archive::Zip::MemberRead fails to find "opened" method
- Next by thread: Re: Can I avoid 'Possible attempt to put comments in qw() list '?