- From: "E.D.G." <edgrsprj@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2012 11:16:24 -0500
The latest version of ActiveState Perl is being used on one computer. And ActiveState 5.10 is being used on another as it needs to have a large number of special modules running.
Question: Is there a Perl routine in either of those versions or some module that will let you work with dates as if they were numbers?
The goal is to be able to tell what the UTC date and time are (ex. 2012/08/01 12:34:56) that is say 130 days and 4 hours ahead of some date such as today or 30 days from now.
- Prev by Date: Re: a regex for removing a password in a source listing
- Next by Date: Re: Time Question
- Previous by thread: Re: a regex for removing a password in a source listing
- Next by thread: Re: Time Question