mod_perl + mod_proxy
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 00:00:01 +0100
I have one problem witch mod_perl and mod_proxy configuration. I have
apache 2.0 with mod_perl and mod_proxy modules installed. My apache is
working as transparent proxy server. I would like to add some additional
parameters to http header based on information which are stored in database.
1. Client is sending request throught proxy server.
2. [mod_perl script] Proxy server processing request and looking for client
3. [mod_perl script] Now the server send query to database (one of the
parameter is cleint IP adress) and the result is some information for
4. [mod_perl script] Add XXX to header parameter of http request
5. [mod_perl script] Send request to destination server
I'am looking for sample perl script or some tips how to do it?
- Re: exporting a variable to global shells
... Environment variables are a user-space concept - ... When the script is exiting the echo stdout's the proxy adress, ... setting up my network differently depending on where/what I connect to. ... With regard to actually *setting* the proxy server, ...
- Re: ipfw - log one computers usage
... I'd like it also to resolve the names of websites that were ... Squid or some other proxy server would make this easier but a shell ... script that did some cats, greps, and awks could do it as well. ...
- RE: C# Windows Applications
... the code to change the system settings to use the script you want, ... proxy server frame, tbxProxyScript for proxy script in proxy script frame) ... Choose Proxy script/Proxy server with Address and Port Information/No proxy ...
- Re: How to change SMTP and POP3 settings in Outlook XP on all domain computers?
... > I set a proxy server and I wish to redirect all of mail traffic to it. ... - Find out where the change occurred in the registry. ... - Write a script to modify the registry accordingly. ...
- [REVS] Exploiting The XmlHttpRequest Object In IE
... XmlHttpRequest implementation in IE can be exploited to perform Referer ... proxy server, OR ... ASCII 0x20) in the HTTP request line. ... The attacker forces the browser to send 2 HTTP ...