Re: Help with SOAP::Lite

From: Sean O'Dwyer (nospam_at_spamfree.dud)
Date: 01/20/05

Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2005 22:20:15 GMT

Not to worry. Looks like I was making a really basic error: trying to
pass a string to the Web Service when it was expecting an integer.

Relevant Pages

  • Re: WSE 3.0, usernameOverTransportSecurity, custom Token Manager w/ securityTokenManager,
    ... I've added the web service call directly to my Data binding method ... expected but not present in the security header of the incoming ... the username token to the message. ... protected override string AuthenticateToken(UsernameToken token) ...
  • Consume Web Service...
    ... to call a web service in my orchestration. ... Xml parameters as string datatypes and processes this Xml and returns ... ignoreCommit, XMessage msg) ...
    (microsoft.public.biztalk.general)
  • Re: DateTime WebService Discrepancy.
    ... When the datetime is sent by the webservice, ... > Ofcourse I had not even though of just passing a string as a parameter ... > locally and cut out the call to the web service. ...
  • Re: proxy error when consuming web service
    ... public string GetQuote ... I *didn't* pass anything to the proxy property of the service ... 'Assume RemoteWebService is a remote web service proxy class. ...
  • Re: Accessing a Web Service using a Query String
    ... basically a query string that has the asmx address for the page where the ... Accessing a Web Service using a Query String ... > May be you should add the HttpGet request protocol for the Web services ... An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the ...