Can somebody help me on XML display?

From: Belinda Wu (user_at_email.com)
Date: 01/28/05

Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 11:10:30 +0800

I have a perl cgi script it can generate a xml file then I'd like to
display this xml file on the web. Code looks like below.

use CGI::Carp qw(fatalsToBrowser);
use XML::Writer;
my $xmlWri = XML::Writer->new( );
print "Content-type: text/xml\n\n";
$xmlWri->xmlDecl ('UTF-8', 'yes');
$xmlWri->pi('xml-stylesheet', 'type="text/xsl" href="Standard.xsl"');
$xmlWri->startTag('TEST");
$xmlWri->endTag("TEST");

I get error infromation from Apache errlog file
[Wed Jan 26 18:58:37 2005] access to
/opt/apache/cgi-bin/cats/Reports/Standard.x
sl failed for belinda.chn.agilent.com, reason: Premature end of script heade
rs
exec of /opt/apache/cgi-bin/cats/Reports/Standard.xsl failed, reason: Exec f
orma
t error (errno = 8)
[Wed Jan 26 18:58:37 2005] access to /opt/apache/cgi-bin/cats/Reports/Standa
rd.x
sl failed for belinda.chn.agilent.com, reason: Premature end of script heade
rs

I got error message from IE
The stylesheet does not contain a document element. The stylesheet may
be empty, or it may not be a well-formed XML documen...

I'm trying to save the xml, generated by that script, under htdocs it
can be displayed correctly.

Can somebody tell me why this?

Relevant Pages

  • Why My XML cant be displayed
    ... I have a perl cgi script it can generate a xml file then I'd like to ... display this xml file on the web. ... The stylesheet does not contain a document element. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Can somebody help me on XML display?
    ... I have a perl cgi script it can generate a xml file then I'd like to ... display this xml file on the web. ... The stylesheet does not contain a document element. ...
    (comp.lang.perl.modules)
  • Re: document class
    ... XML file represents document state; ... If the display is managed by a display state class, then you can include a pointer to the ... even calling it a CStringArray is saying too much about what is going on. ... PostMessage to the mainthread (because the http soc class uses not the ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)
  • Re: Internet Explorer - Firefox
    ... Firefox, the problem is how publisher displayed it in IE. ... I imagine it is a problem with how the script is ... suppose to display a search box for flights..i am pretty sure that the ...
    (microsoft.public.publisher.webdesign)
  • Re: document class
    ... CProperty header file: ... You use one of these for the display, which holds display properties, and one for network, ... information from the xml file. ...
    (microsoft.public.vc.mfc)