Re: Have I an error in my POD?

On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 20:33:19 +1100, Ian Stuart wrote:

Hi Ian

> Ah - I had a quick look at the help stuff, and didn't spot that..

OK.

> I'll have a play (however I don't want to upload a new version to
> cpan is this is the only fix - not really a bug-fix <grin />)

PITA, right?

>>> I *thought* that the abstract was deduced from the NAME line:

So did I.

> MathML::Entities::Approximate - Returns approximated ASCII
> characters for XHTML+MathML Named Entities

Looks OK, except...

> Hmmm... From Rob's (sisyphus) comment, looking at
> ExtUtils::MakeMaker: "matching /^($package\s-\s)(.*)/ " - could the
> problem be the *leading* space in the text of the NAME section?

Yes, that'd be the thing to edit.

  • Where is SCG?
    ... I could not spot him even when everybody ... came down at the end of the day's play? ... A: King Bong ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.sport.cricket)
  • Sorry to repeat, but does anyone need a guy for Lei Out?
    ... Hey, ... if anyone has a spot for a guy I really want to play and it ... I play for Bentley College and am a tall deep look and a good defender. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.sport.disc)
  • Re: China>Rider should always be a single track.
    ... I like the ones where they go back and forth or play both at the same ... making the CD tracking completely arbitrary. ... spot, any spot. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (rec.music.gdead)
  • Re: The Mighty Mouse: First Look
    ... > All told, I'm happy with the mouse, but for the wheel more than the ... I had a play with one in work today. ... Ian ... Prev by Date: ...
    (uk.comp.sys.mac)
  • Re: OT -- questions about QI
    ... Adele will "find" a new napping spot and stay in it off and on ... I sit down at the piano and play, no matter where she is she will come ... She is clearly a cat of discriminating tastes. ...
    (rec.crafts.textiles.quilting)