Re: Have I an error in my POD?
- From: Ron Savage <ron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 11:32:23 +1100
On Thu, 22 Dec 2005 20:33:19 +1100, Ian Stuart wrote:
> Ah - I had a quick look at the help stuff, and didn't spot that..
> I'll have a play (however I don't want to upload a new version to
> cpan is this is the only fix - not really a bug-fix <grin />)
>>> I *thought* that the abstract was deduced from the NAME line:
So did I.
> MathML::Entities::Approximate - Returns approximated ASCII
> characters for XHTML+MathML Named Entities
Looks OK, except...
> Hmmm... From Rob's (sisyphus) comment, looking at
> ExtUtils::MakeMaker: "matching /^($package\s-\s)(.*)/ " - could the
> problem be the *leading* space in the text of the NAME section?
Yes, that'd be the thing to edit.
- Prev by Date: Re: Dave Roth's site (Win32::AdminMisc, Win32::ODBC, etc.) not available.
- Next by Date: does SQL::Abstract only formulate queries for a single table?
- Previous by thread: Re: Have I an error in my POD?
- Next by thread: Re: Have I an error in my POD?