Listing all modules used by program?
- From: Pat Deegan <news**NO_SPAMfirstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 19:46:56 -0500
I'm trying to figure out how to automatically list all the modules used by
a particular program.
The closest I've come is creating a CPAN autobundle but this includes
everything on the system, which isn't what I'm hoping for...
What I'd like is to create a .pm similar to CPANs snapshot autobundle but
which only includes the modules actually used by this program, thereby
allowing me to install all those (and only those) dependencies on a
different host with a minimum of manual labor.
The perltoc contains numerous "module" related entries but I didn't see
anything relevant. I thought it might be related to perlcc but the
manpage has no mention of such a function.
I'm certain I've managed this before -- anyone know how to accomplish this
Thanks in advance.
Registered Linux User #128131
- Prev by Date: Re: XML::Simple Problem
- Next by Date: Re: Math::GMP Make Test error on Itanium running HP-UX 11.23
- Previous by thread: [ANNOUNCE] Perl CPAN module LWP::Authen::Negotiate 0.05
- Next by thread: Re: Listing all modules used by program?