Re: CPAN tool problems, Windows XP
- From: "Chris" <cchiesa1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: 8 Nov 2006 20:56:10 -0800
John Bokma wrote:
"Chris" <cchiesa1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm having problems using CPAN under ActiveState Perl (version looks
like 5.6.1 as far as I can tell) on Windows XP Home.
I recommend to use:
This is perl, v5.8.8 built for MSWin32-x86-multi-thread
Thanks, I was thinking of upgrading, myself, and this just reinforces
the idea. I appreciate it.
furthermore, I always install modules using ppm, which comes with
ppm install Time::Format
Aha! THAT works! Simple solution. Thanks bunches!
- Prev by Date: Re: Date and time--recommended module?
- Next by Date: Re: CPAN tool problems, Windows XP
- Previous by thread: Re: CPAN tool problems, Windows XP
- Next by thread: Re: CPAN tool problems, Windows XP