Re: Code Generator module?
- From: doufunao <gaoshan2002@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2011 17:36:18 -0700 (PDT)
actually, I hope it's more like a class constructor.
for example, I give class name, method definition and its
corresponding code body. the module can generate .cpp and .h files.
the output code should be C++.
a better example:
my $cg = TheModule->new("ClassName");
my $m = $cg->AddMethod("virtual","int","F1", "int&");
I have one of my own. But I am hoping there is a better one out there.
On Aug 13, 10:31 am, "b.e." <bryant.ea...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Aug 12, 3:08 pm, doufunao <gaoshan2...@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm looking for a module to generate C++ code (.cpp and .h files) with
some sort of input. Is there such a module?
You want to generate C++ code (not compile mind you) from what *kind*
of input? Are people writing something in C? C++? Java? Haskell?
English? Spanish? to start and you want to .. do what with it?
- Prev by Date: Re: Code Generator module?
- Next by Date: HOT List REQS (1. Perl developer, 2.Data Modeler, 3. Data Manager-Reporting Services)
- Previous by thread: Re: Code Generator module?
- Next by thread: HOT List REQS (1. Perl developer, 2.Data Modeler, 3. Data Manager-Reporting Services)