How can I get a nicer HTML output from POD parsers???

From: dede (abrey_at_gmx.net)
Date: 08/05/04

Date: 5 Aug 2004 05:33:00 -0700

Dear community,

from using the tools pod2html and pod2htmltree I understand that I might add
a stylesheet-file (*.css) to modify the appearance of the generated tags of
the html-resultfiles.

Now, what I would like to understand is how to use e.g.

- these fancy grey tables for code fragments (usually parsed with <pre>-tag) !
- colored boxes around the head1, head2 tags (like activestate) !
- special: embedd pictures (ie. GIF or JPG-links) !

Can anybody tell me what tool, module, configuration I have to use in order
to modify the output of the POD -> HTML parsing process?

Thank you in advance,

Andreas

Relevant Pages

  • How can I get a nicer HTML output from POD parsers???
    ... from using the tools pod2html and pod2htmltree I understand that I might add ... a stylesheet-file to modify the appearance of the generated tags of ... the html-resultfiles. ... to modify the output of the POD -> HTML parsing process? ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: C# lib to read and write ID3 tags of MP3 files
    ... I haven't been able to find a good tool to modify and manage the ID3 ... tags of my MP3 files in the way I want, so I decided to write my own ... I tried a lot of libraries, ... delete or modify tags of an MP3? ...
  • Including HTML in a textbox object with multiline mode
    ... I have a few tags inside a field that contains nvarchar datatype ... text, and when I try to modify that data with an update script, i get ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)
  • C# lib to read and write ID3 tags of MP3 files
    ... I haven't been able to find a good tool to modify and manage the ID3 ... tags of my MP3 files in the way I want, so I decided to write my own ... I tried a lot of libraries, ... delete or modify tags of an MP3? ...
  • ItemDataBound text modification?
    ... conditionally modify the text that is being outputted. ... the control by name and do any necessary modifications. ... tags, and hoped that I could modify the text property to add some text in, ... what is the DataBoundLiteralControl actually used for? ...
    (microsoft.public.dotnet.general)