- From: "Olen R. Pearson" <opearson@xxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2005 15:34:34 -0400
I am using FormMail.CGI v. 1.92 (04/21/02) to process s form on a Website.
Though I am not familiar with Perl, I have used this script and its earlier
versions for several years without problems.
Now, the script will process the form for some e-mail addresses but not
others, giving the error message:
Error: Bad/No Recipient
There was no recipient or an invalid recipient specified in the data sent to
FormMail. Please make sure you have filled in the recipient form field with
an e-mail address that has been configured in @recipients.
Here are the pertinent lines from the script:
@referers = ('nursesaregreat.com','fast.net','citcom.net','verizon.net');
@recipients = &fill_recipients(@referers);
and from the form code
<input type=hidden name="recipient" value="louiseandroy@xxxxxxxxxxx">
It seems to work for email addresses at 'nursesaregreat.com', 'fast.net',
and 'citcom.net' but NOT 'veerizon.net'.
- Prev by Date: Re: The world is really unstable these days......
- Next by Date: Re: The world is really unstable these days......
- Previous by thread: Re: The world is really unstable these days......
- Next by thread: pls help identify a certain perl module