FormMail Problem

Hi,

I am using FormMail.CGI v. 1.92 (04/21/02) to process s form on a Website.
Though I am not familiar with Perl, I have used this script and its earlier
versions for several years without problems.

Now, the script will process the form for some e-mail addresses but not
others, giving the error message:

Error: Bad/No Recipient
There was no recipient or an invalid recipient specified in the data sent to
FormMail. Please make sure you have filled in the recipient form field with
an e-mail address that has been configured in @recipients.

Here are the pertinent lines from the script:

@referers = ('nursesaregreat.com','fast.net','citcom.net','verizon.net');
@recipients = &fill_recipients(@referers);

and from the form code

<input type=hidden name="recipient" value="louiseandroy@xxxxxxxxxxx">

It seems to work for email addresses at 'nursesaregreat.com', 'fast.net',
and 'citcom.net' but NOT 'veerizon.net'.

Any ideas??

Thanks.c

  • FormMail Problem
    ... Though I am not familiar with Perl, I have used this script and its earlier ... others, giving the error message: ... There was no recipient or an invalid recipient specified in the data sent to ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • FormMail Problem
    ... Though I am not familiar with Perl, I have used this script and its earlier ... others, giving the error message: ... There was no recipient or an invalid recipient specified in the data sent to ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: Creating a email list based on a another field
    ... script,(they are related by the sport field) what I do not know how to ... You can get your found set of 'football' either manually or with a script. ... and using that variable or global as your recipient. ... Also, the Send Mail command appears to be rather flakey, but that's not ...
    (comp.databases.filemaker)
  • Login Scripts email function
    ... of them with a login script the emails me me when they login. ... GenericSendmail SMTPserver, From, Recipient, Subject, Message ...
    (microsoft.public.scripting.vbscript)
  • Re: VB Script not executing
    ... No it is the creator (not the recipient) of the email where the script does ... The DLL is definitely registered on the creator workstation... ...
    (microsoft.public.office.developer.outlook.forms)