opening files on remote computers

From: Ohad Ohad (ohad_ng_at_hotmail.com)
Date: 12/10/03

To: beginners@perl.org
Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:15:49 +0000

Hi,

What's the best way to open (for reading) a file on remote computer (in
perl) ?

Thanks.

  • X Desktop
    ... Is there a way to change the desktop on a user-by-user ... MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. ...
    (freebsd-questions)
  • Problem solved
    ... The problem regarding the alias of my NIC has been resolved so no need to ... repond any more. ... MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. ...
    (FreeBSD-Security)
  • white-box test methodology
    ... I'm looking for a white-box test methodology ... Can you suggest some iteresting link or book ... MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. ...
    (SecProg)
  • Expect Script help.
    ... Does anybody has the expect script for simulating the Jetadmin tool? ... MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. ...
    (SunManagers)