passing arguments to functions

jassismara_at_xtra.co.nz
Date: 01/20/04

To: <beginners@perl.org>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 14:15:00 +1300

Hi all

Problem:

I want to send 2 arguments to a subroutine in the form of arrays and want to use their result which is also in the form of an array.

Explanation:

suppose i have 2 arrays

@a=`/bin/cat /some/file` ; # A file that has a list of users
@b=`/bin/cat /another/file` ; # Another file with a list of users

sub try
   {
     *&%&^&^&^$$@%$&(&)(*
     the code will do some sort of comparison of the elements of both arrays and return the results in the form of an array
    here i want to return my result in the form of an array
    say "@answer"
   }

how I can use the resulted array "@answer" in my main program ?

Solution:

????

Regards

--Bobby

Relevant Pages

  • Re: VB .Net and Intel Visual Fortran 9
    ... having is that the VB program cannot load the DLL. ... subroutine) to accept an array from VB - in my case a 2D array. ... Declare Sub mmult Lib "test.dll" (ByRef i As Double, ByRef j As Double, ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • VB .Net and Intel Visual Fortran 9
    ... having is that the VB program cannot load the DLL. ... subroutine) to accept an array from VB - in my case a 2D array. ... Declare Sub mmult Lib "test.dll" (ByRef i As Double, ByRef j As Double, ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)
  • VB .Net and Intel Visual Fortran 9
    ... having is that the VB program cannot load the DLL. ... subroutine) to accept an array from VB - in my case a 2D array. ... Declare Sub mmult Lib "test.dll" (ByRef i As Double, ByRef j As Double, ...
    (comp.lang.basic.visual.misc)
  • Re: VB .Net and Intel Visual Fortran 9
    ... having is that the VB program cannot load the DLL. ... subroutine) to accept an array from VB - in my case a 2D array. ... Declare Sub mmult Lib "test.dll" (ByRef i As Double, ByRef j As Double, ...
    (comp.lang.basic.visual.misc)
  • Re: memory leak help!
    ... a loop from the main program. ... REPLACE THE NEW COMPLEX INTO ORIGINAL ARRAY x ... END OF SUBROUTINE SCEUA ... IMPLICIT NONE ...
    (comp.lang.fortran)