login shell?

Is there a way to determine in perl whether the current script was run from
a login shell or not?

- B

  • Re: How to Use Tcl to make GUI operation automation?
    ... The guy told me that he wrote the script by ... But a Perl module can do on GUI for any Windows' ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.tcl)
  • Re: login shell?
    ... >> Is there a way to determine in perl whether the current script was run from ... >> a login shell or not? ... > HTH:) ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: chenga script to show one houer more
    ... >> i am new to perl and i am wondering how to change this script to show ... well, it will have to do, i hopet that someon will change in script needed ... and post it cos i am not perl programer but its never to late lo learn ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.perl.misc)
  • Re: Problems with Parse::Lex
    ... >> Indeed if I remove that from Template.pm the script runs. ... Aaaah - it's an error message being generated from strict.pm. ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.perl.modules)
  • Re: Problems with Parse::Lex
    ... All I can think of is that perl didn't get built correctly. ... I presume that 'use strict;' in a script produces the same fatality? ... Rob ... Prev by Date: ...
    (comp.lang.perl.modules)