Re: displaying a message using perl code

On Sat, 17 Sep 2005, David Swiderski wrote:

> My perl question is, is there a simple way to display some text/message on the users screen such as
>
> your information has been sent.
> Thank You for joining the alumni community!
> We hope to see you at the next reunion.

Well the answer to your question is probably yes, but you have not
provided any code so there is no way of telling what is happening.

Basically if you were to write the script from scratch, you would use
CGI.pm

Display form if no data submitted
Send mail and display response if form has been completed

Owen