Re: how to develop an editor in perl
- From: beaucox@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (Beau E. Cox)
- Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 22:09:23 -1000
Hi Rajeev -
At 2005-12-07, 20:55:59 you wrote:
>I got a doubt how to develop an editor that can be used to modify files and
>it has to provide movement of cursor from left to right or right.
>thanks and regards,
First of all - why would you want to reinvent the wheel with so many excellent _free_
open source editors out there? I'm happy with emacs myself...
But if you really want to, I would start by looking at Perl::Tk - the cross-platform perl
GUI that is tried and true. It has several 'widgets' that sould work for you 'out-of-the-box'.
The Perl::Tk module is included in ActiveState Perl for Windows and is a snap to install on
Good luck and have fun :)
Aloha => Beau;
- Prev by Date: how to develop an editor in perl
- Next by Date: How to promote the efficiency
- Previous by thread: how to develop an editor in perl
- Next by thread: Re: how to develop an editor in perl