sum of array values...?
- From: sourabh_bd@xxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: 4 Apr 2006 07:52:19 -0700
Hi ,I am new in Perl ,and I have to make 1 script related to
I have a for loop
for my $j(0..$#exons)
print "Length of value-",$exons[$j],"\n\n";
now whatever values are this loop is giving ,I have to get addition of
that all values and how many values it has?
Like if values are
Length of value-50
Length of value-500
Length of value-100
Output - Sum of Values-650
No. of value -3
How I can get it ? Thanks.
- Prev by Date: Re: Getting input from command window without hitting enter
- Next by Date: Problem using Perl DBI-DBD against Oracle
- Previous by thread: Getting input from command window without hitting enter
- Next by thread: Re: sum of array values...?