Web Interface for Perl programs
- From: replysonika@xxxxxxxxx (Sonika Sachdeva)
- Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 09:04:26 -0700
I have written some small perl programs for the ftp to site, getting the
data n metadata, processing it and generating the status in a text file.
Now i need to have a web interface to this.
so i have few questions:
1. perl - cgi or php?
2. how do i execute the perl programs on a different system than the web
3. and also get the status back on the web server
4. some programs like ftp to site may take around 1 hr to finish, so how to
tackle this situation.
This is to start with....
I wld really appreciate your help in formulating a solution.
- Prev by Date: Re: References 101
- Next by Date: Re: Web Interface for Perl programs
- Previous by thread: References 101
- Next by thread: Re: Web Interface for Perl programs