Re: perl help

On Tue, 2006-25-04 at 21:09 -0700, Praveena Vittal wrote:
Hi All,

I am newbie of perl joined in this group last month.I could like to
know how could i develop my perl programming and my opinion is only
reading the materials , and other documents related to perl does not
matters.Is there any other way that makes me better in perl like
certifications or etc?

Thanks & Regards,

Certificates do not make you a better programmer, practise does. I
suggest you look at PerlMonks Tutorials They have an extensive list of

BTW, perl refers to the perl program that executes your scripts, Perl is
the name of the language.

Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
--- Shawn

"For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them."

* Perl tutorials at
* A searchable perldoc is at