Re: perl help

On Tue, 2006-25-04 at 21:09 -0700, Praveena Vittal wrote:
Hi All,

I am newbie of perl joined in this group last month.I could like to
know how could i develop my perl programming and my opinion is only
reading the materials , and other documents related to perl does not
matters.Is there any other way that makes me better in perl like
certifications or etc?

Thanks & Regards,
Praveena

Certificates do not make you a better programmer, practise does. I
suggest you look at PerlMonks Tutorials
http://perlmonks.org/?node=Tutorials They have an extensive list of
tutorials.

BTW, perl refers to the perl program that executes your scripts, Perl is
the name of the language.

--
__END__

Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
--- Shawn

"For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them."
Aristotle

* A searchable perldoc is at http://perldoc.perl.org/

.