Re: perl help
- From: shawnhcorey@xxxxxxxx (Mr. Shawn H. Corey)
- Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 11:51:50 -0400
On Tue, 2006-25-04 at 21:09 -0700, Praveena Vittal wrote:
I am newbie of perl joined in this group last month.I could like to
know how could i develop my perl programming and my opinion is only
reading the materials , and other documents related to perl does not
matters.Is there any other way that makes me better in perl like
certifications or etc?
Thanks & Regards,
Certificates do not make you a better programmer, practise does. I
suggest you look at PerlMonks Tutorials
http://perlmonks.org/?node=Tutorials They have an extensive list of
BTW, perl refers to the perl program that executes your scripts, Perl is
the name of the language.
Just my 0.00000002 million dollars worth,
"For the things we have to learn before we can do them, we learn by doing them."
* Perl tutorials at http://perlmonks.org/?node=Tutorials
* A searchable perldoc is at http://perldoc.perl.org/
- Prev by Date: Re: perl help
- Next by Date: Can I print like this.....
- Previous by thread: Re: perl help
- Next by thread: Re: perl help