Re: using 'last' in loop

onlineviewer wrote:
Question, Can i run that initial @netstat command on a remote machine
using rsh, so i'll have that machines info, and not the local machine?

Of course. If you use the Net::Netstat::Wrapper module then, of
course, that module must be installed on the remote machine.

--
David Filmer (http://DavidFilmer.com)

  • Re: using last in loop
    ... Can i run that initial @netstat command on a remote machine ... using rsh, so i'll have that machines info, and not the local machine? ...
    (perl.beginners)
  • Re: ASP.NET, C#, Process.GetProcesses
    ... getprocess call should be running on the LOCAL machine not a remote machine. ... you will need to setup proper access rights. ...
  • Re: EFS Questions
    ... I know it sounds confusing, but when the files exist on a remote machine, ... > certificate and keys are on my local machine. ... could I decrypt by just mapping a drive from my local machine ... > to my own local computer instead of using back-up and restore (yes, ...
    (microsoft.public.win2000.security)
  • Re: ASP.NET, C#, Process.GetProcesses
    ... >> This command purpose is to find some proccess on local machine and do ... because it seems to grab the proccesses from ... >> the remote machine (what is totally wrong, ...
  • Re: Permission for simple file sharing folders blocked on Workgrou
    ... > Guest account - it must be enabled for it to work. ... any network user can access the share. ... > Under Regular File Sharing, the local machine must have an account ... > on the remote machine with which it can log in. ...
    (microsoft.public.windowsxp.general)