From: I BioKid [mailto:ibiokid@xxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2006 1:49 PM
To: Timothy Johnson
Subject: Re: Any PERL Decompiler / code ?

Hi johnson,
Thanks for your reply -
Infact I dnt which program was used to generate executable -
could you tell me any possible program to get the code out of it ?
funny thing is they dnt even have an extension name of .exe
for eg a file name alignscr.p - am sure that it is a perl code, but am
not able to open it on a vi editor - :(

thanks for ur help