reg ex problem
- From: ryan.m.lists@xxxxxxxxx (Ryan Moszynski)
- Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 16:26:56 -0400
i have this string extracted from a text file i'm writing a program to process:
test_freq = 1.0001;
and i have to extract the "1.0001"
i can't count on the whitspace being where it now is.
I would like to change this line of perl
$getTestFRQ =~ s/\D+//g;
so that instead of killing all non digit characters, it will kill all
non digit characters except for the period.
How do i do this?
- Prev by Date: Re: Hash balanced initialization dilemma
- Next by Date: RE: reg ex problem
- Previous by thread: Hash balanced initialization dilemma
- Next by thread: RE: reg ex problem