WWW:mechanize to fetch content from a web page as you would do with the mouse
- From: marco.perl.list@xxxxxxxxx (Marco Zucchelli)
- Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2007 20:39:42 +0200
I am pretty new to perl WWW stuff.
I wrote a perl script to extract information from a web page. this
uses as input a text file that I generate by selecting and copying
grom the web page with the mous ad then pasting the content in
Now I would like to use WW:Mechanize to fetch the content from perl
but if I use:
my $url3 = 'http://www.immobilienscout24.de/find.national/resultDialog.go;jsessionid=D0398EBB9DB46F5\
my $mech = WWW::Mechanize->new(agent => "WWW");
print $mech -> content(format => "text");
I do not get the same kind of inoformation, but only some text thjat
is unuseful for me.
Is there a way to get from WWW:Mechanize the same information I would
get using the mouse to select and paste??
- Prev by Date: Re: beginner counting question
- Next by Date: Re: WWW:mechanize to fetch content from a web page as you would do with the mouse
- Previous by thread: Ruby
- Next by thread: Re: WWW:mechanize to fetch content from a web page as you would do with the mouse