Re: variable in cgi param

i have used this, just to display all param()s and verify the data
being passed. i'm thinking someone showed me a newer version for
looking at multiple values for checkboxes, etc. but i'm not sure and i
don't have more recent code available to verify.

hope this helps

foreach my $param (param())
{
my $value = param($param);
$message .= "param \"$param\" = \"$value\" <br />";
}